Turquoise Inlaying (FiroozehKoobi) Sugar/Candy Pot
Handmade in Isfahan / Persia (Iran)
Turquoise Stone Inlaying on Copper Dish
Hover to see zoomed view for fine details.
Turquoise Inlaying or Firoozeh Koobi both on jewellery and containers include a copper, brass, silver, nickel or bronze object on parts of the surface of which small pieces of turquoise are set in mosaic fashion thus giving the object a special glamour. The production of Turquoise Inlaying includes two general stages:
- Goldsmith is making and preparation of the object intended for Turquoise Inlaying using one of the metals indicated above.
- Turquoise Inlaying correct placement of turquoise chips on the metal so that it is strong enough and the chips do not come off while burnishing the work.
- 11 cm Max Height: 15 cm (inc. lid)
- Turquoise Stone Inlaying on Copper Dish
- 358 gr
- Sugar Candy Pot, Decorative Crafts, Persian Gift
- Handmade in Isfahan / Persia (Iran)