Tabriz Handmade 4X6 Kilim Rc-341
Hand-woven kilim rug
Natural and traditional dyeing
Original and vintage style
Length: 6' 6.72" (200 cm) / Width: 4' 1.2" (125 cm)
Enter a world of art and rich cultural values with our unforgettable Tabriz Handmade 4X6 Kilim Rc-341. This carpet is woven with love and unique skill by Iranian weaving artists. This unique rug combines the threads of tradition, beauty and hand-woven craftsmanship to bring you a masterpiece that will impress your living space.
Every inch of this Iranian Kilim embodies the artistry and craftsmanship of talented artisans who have perfected their craft over generations. By using high-quality yarns and vivid natural colors, each rug has a unique design that tells a story and is waiting for you to discover. Intricate patterns and attractive color combinations create beauties that enchant your senses.
Our Persian rug is not only beautiful to look at but also has some practical benefits. Its unique and tight-knit structure is incredibly durable and ideal for high-traffic areas in your home. Its smooth texture gives your feet a soft feeling and is very easy to maintain. With proper care, this rug will be inherited in your home for generations to come and will remain as a valuable piece of your home.
Characteristics of This Tabriz Handmade 4X6 Kilim Rc-341
- 100% natural material with natural dyeing
- High texture quality and good knot density (about 35 knots per 7 cm)
- An attractive navy color that can be matched with many colors and decors
- Iranian hand-woven carpets do not lose their value over time and with use, but also become more valuable and are considered a 100% investment.
- Low and reasonable price
- Practical dimensions (4X6 rug)that can be used in different parts of the house, such as the living room, bedrooms and kitchen, or outside the house in the patio, etc.
Cyruscrafts is the most reliable online store for buying quality handicrafts and hand-woven and machine-woven carpets throughout Canada and USA.
You might also like