shoes for women
There is a Famous term for shoes: The foot is the body's second heart! But why choosing the right shoes is a big challenge, and how to buy suitable shoes? What are the characteristics of suitable shoes? What is the best shoe material? Follow us to the end of our article to answer these questions. The next step is to take you on a tour of Persian women's shoes, so stay tuned...
Challenges Women Face When Choosing Shoes
The first thing is to grab a comfortable shoes because some of us have to wear shoes for a long time during the day, so if the shoes do not meet the required standards, it will cause back pain, foot pain and skin diseases. In addition to quality, beauty and charm of the shoes are also very important for a stylish appearance, especially for women, and choosing shoes that look unique and well-dressed can be challenging.
Lady’s Shoes Challenges: Styles & Materials
Shoe shopping can be a very stressful experience for some women. It has always been difficult for them to decide which shoe to wear and how to choose it, despite the many styles and models of shoes available. According to your clothes, position, and other factors, we will help you choose the right shoes.
Women’s Shoes Styles
- Short Heel Shoes (Stilettos):Do you know that the origin of short heel shoes reaches Iran? In the beginning, short heeled shoes were used for military and aristocratic men. Now it’s a popular style for women too.
- Gladiator Shoes: Women's shoes in this style are reminiscent of the time of gladiators. These shoes were used by gladiators in ancient Rome. Over time, gladiator sandals have taken a special place in the fashion and clothing industry.
- Wedges:If you are tired of high-heeled shoes and pointy sandals and have back pain while using them, we suggest you to use wedge shoes. These shoes have entered the fashion industry since the 1990s.
- Platform Shoes: This style of women's shoes in ancient Greek times has shown the greatness and glory of the consumer. Therefore, even today, these shoes awaken the viewer to be formal and stylish.
- Army Boots & Long Boots: In bad weather, it is very important to use the right shoes. Using rain boots is a good choice these days. These boots in different designs and colors are suitable for snowy and rainy days. Army boots, which is also called military boots, is characterized by thick and strong fabrics. This style of women's shoes will be a good shoe in the most difficult weather conditions and mountains. This style is suitable for women climbers and adventurers.
- Sports Shoes: These shoes are very popular among women nowadays and are suitable for sports or climbing activities. These shoes are sold in different types with very famous brands. This style of women's shoes can be easily matched with any style and is a good choice for long-term use.
Lady’s Shoes Materials
There are three main types of ladies' shoes...
- Leather Shoes:Natural leather is one of the best materials for making men’s shoes in the world due to its flexibility, proper ventilation, temperature insulation, resistance, high durability, and comfort. In addition, original leather shoes make your style unique and stylish which are some of the most important factors for men’s shoes.
- Textile Shoes: Fabrics such as linen, polyester, wool, silk, rayon, etc., are used to make shoes, such as giveh shoes, embroidered shoes and lots more. Each of which has different capabilities depending on the material. Fabric shoes can be used in various designs for any style due to the great variety of colors.
- Synthetic Fiber & Plastic: Chemicals can be added to synthetic fabric to make it more water-resistant, softer, wrinkle-free, strain-resistant, and so on. PVC shoes are also known as jelly shoes or jellyies. A wide variety of brands and colors are available for jelly shoes, and glitter is sometimes added to the material.
Women’s Shoes Challenges: Choose of the Right Color
In addition to a variety of colors for shoes, most women are also afraid of colors because they do not know what clothes go with each color. Women go forward with caution since choosing the right color tune can build up a unique combination.
What factors contribute most to a beautiful and attractive look and style? The color of your shoes has a very strong effect on your appearance and style, and if you ignore it, it can neutralize the effects of all the above factors.
Iranian Handmade Shoes & Famous Brands
The choices you have when it comes to shoes are numerous. You can make your style unique by wearing Iranian handmade shoes made from quality materials and special designs.
Iranian shoes made by hand are meant to last a long time. To ensure that they can be repaired if one part fails or wears out, Iranian handmade shoes must be made with the best materials and workmanship. As a result, you will also be able to save money in the long run.
A wide range of shoes brands are available around the world, including Nike shoes, Reebok shoes, Adidas, Bata, Sketchers, and many more.
But what about Iranian handmade shoes brands? Some Iranian shoe brands you may have heard of include Panema shoes, Sarae Batik shoes, Pasargad shoes, Paya shoes, and Pars Group shoes. The fact that they are of such high quality does not make them as well-known as they should be. It could be due to a variety of reasons. The most significant thing is that CyrusCrafts provides these quality and absolutely unique shoes today.
Note: You can consider the above factors whether you are buying handmade shoes or not.
A Place to Buy Quality Shoes with a Reasonable Price
You have learned everything you need to know about Women's shoes. In addition, you have learned the principles that should be followed when choosing the right footwear for women in this article. Another factor that will affect your choice is a fair price for a quality shoe. CyrusCrafts offers high-quality, handmade shoes with Iranian colors and smells.
Aside from their distinct design and quality, these models are more affordable than leading shoe brands such as Adidas, Nike, and Gucci. Shipping to Canada, the United States, and Europe is safe and fast.