Tableau Rug Wall Decoration
Royal Tableau rug (pictorial carpet) is an example of a complete decorative rug that is available in the form of wall frames in various sizes that are typically smaller than the carpet. Natural or rayon yarns, pile yarns, wool yarns, cotton yarns, and acrylic yarns are frequently used to weave common tableau rugs. The use of silk yarn increases the cost and value of the carpet by adding elegance and beauty. Tableau rugs are a wonderful combination of two beautiful and historically significant arts: painting and carpet weaving. These small wall rugs have a short history.
Today, Iranian Decorative tableaus and Pictorial Carpets, like other Iranian handicrafts, are widely available and come in two varieties: hand-made and machine-made.
Important tips when buying tableau rugs Online
The density of the texture of tableau rug, in addition to the variety of colors and patterns, is one of the factors influencing its price, both in the machine type and in the hand-made type. The higher density of the rug texture, the higher price, and the more elegance and effect it will have from the observer's point of view. When purchasing a tablou rug, it is recommended that you do not go for very small models because the elegance and beauty of the work, as well as the quality of the work procedure, can be clearly seen and recognized in models with larger dimensions.
When purchasing a wall hanging carpet, paying attention to the back of the rug always provides valuable information. Aside from the rug ID and information on the back, you can look closely at the back of the rug to notice any deviation in its texture. When looking at the front side of a rug, this point is usually not visible. In addition, the backside of the rug is usually examined to determine the accuracy and delicacy of the density.
Silk tableau rugs are significantly more expensive than other types. As a result, it is critical to ensure the authenticity of the silk yarn used in silk tableau rugs, which can be done by inspecting the rug's warp. The warps of silk rugs are finer and brighter than other yarns.
When purchasing and selecting tableau rugs, try to select finer and more delicate designs. In addition to being more beautiful, these rugs increase in financial value and can be a long-term investment for you.
Semantics the colors of pictorial carpet
- The red color in tablou rugs: Among the ancient Iranians, red was a sacred color and a symbol of fire. Throughout history, the fearless use of red has extended from carpets to tablou rugs. This color represents fire, warmth, happiness, life, fortune, and wealth.
- The blue color in tablou rugs: self-knowledge, mysticism, and wisdom. Other meanings associated with blue include honesty, friendship, life after death, and power.
- Golden color in tablou rugs: It is a symbol of luxury, wealth, and aristocracy in tableau rug designs and is for aristocratic families and rulers.
- White color in tablou rugs: White is a symbol of purity, innocence, peace, and tranquility in Iranian tableau rugs. This color is also used to evoke feelings of cleanliness and freshness.
- The green color in tablou rugs: Green is a symbol of heaven and holiness in Iranian carpets. This color is also associated with plant regeneration after winter, as well as with hope, blessing, and spring.
- Brown color in tablou rugs: This color is a symbol of soil, land, and fertility, and it is also used to convey the same meanings in Iranian carpets and tablou rugs.
- Black color in tablou rugs: This color represents both strength and darkness. Black is rarely used as a background or primary color in carpet and rug weaving. This color is typically used to distinguish between other patterns.
- Orange color in tablou rugs: Orange is the color of vitality and vivacity, and it is used in Iranian homes to create a sense of hospitality.
- Purple color in tablou rugs: This color, in its various hues, can evoke feelings of loneliness and sadness, as well as joy and love. A professional tableau-rug weaver specializes in using different color ranges and understanding their various meanings.
Using Royal Tableau Rugs in Interior Design and Wall Decoration
If you prefer a classic style in your home decoration, decorative tableau rugs on the wall are the best option for you. Tableau rugs add originality, glory, and a nostalgic mood to your living space that ordinary wall paintings lack. Tableau rugs are woven and manufactured in Iran in a wide range of designs and patterns. This allows you to select a design that complements your home's decor and color scheme.
When deciding on a tableau rug, it is critical to consider the wall on which it will be installed. If the wall is short, a horizontal tableau rug will help make the room's ceiling appear higher. Also, the use of vertical tablou rugs in rooms with high ceilings is more visible.
Installing a tableau rug in a well-lit area helps to make it look beautiful in the space. Try to use soft and beautiful lighting around the tableau rug. If your tableau rug is large in size, try to place it on the house's main wall.
How to maintain a Tableau Rug & Carpet?
Given the artistic value as well as the price of the tableau rug, it is essential to understand the points surrounding the maintenance and care of these works of art.
- The first and most important point to remember is to pay close attention to the basic installation of the tableau rug and carpet on the wall. If you use nails and hammers, be very careful not to damage the frame or the tableau rug.
- Moisture will cause the tableau rug texture to rot over time, and the tableau rug colors may become cluttered as well. Inspect the wall behind the tableau rug on a regular basis to ensure that moisture does not seep into the rug.
- The texture of the tableau rug fades when exposed to direct sunlight. In general, direct sunlight has an adverse effect on all rugs, including hand-made carpets, machine-made carpets, and wall-hanging carpets, causing undesirable changes in the quality of their color and texture. When selecting a wall to install a tableau rug on, consider the amount of sunlight and, if it's necessary, relocate the tableau rugs.
- Choose the tableau rug frame with care. Frames should be able to protect the tableau rugs in addition to being beautiful. This is a point that is overlooked in some of the low-quality frames on the market, which can cause damage to the texture of the tableau rugs or perforation.
- It is critical to avoid folding rugs or carpets, tableau rugs, and kilims for long-term maintenance. If you do not intend to hang your tableau rug, it is best to keep it rolled up so that the carpet's texture does not break.
The most popular and best-selling tablou rugs available in the market
As previously stated, tableau rugs are designed and manufactured in a variety of designs and patterns, some of which are much more popular and have a large number of applicants among those interested in tableau rugs.
Carpets are designed and manufactured in a variety of styles and subjects, some of which are listed below.
Tableau rug category based on style:
- Miniature tableau rugs
- Abstract tableau rugs
- Modern tableau rugs
- Fancy pictorial carpets
- Calligraphy tableau rugs
The "Wa In Yakad Verse" pictorial carpets are one of the most popular and best-selling examples among Iranians. These tableau rugs are adorned with a Quranic verse of the same name, which Muslims believe protects the home from disasters and unfortunate events.
Flower and bouquet designs, animals, nature, angels, Koocheh bagh, the last supper, sleeping beauty, and other tableau rugs have always been popular among people.
Now for many years, all kinds of Iranian carpets have been exported to different parts of the world, and today, due to the capabilities and knowledge available in the CyrusCrafts collection, these products are offered more and more in global markets.
Cyruscrafts specializes in the supply, sale, and export of the finest Persian tablou rugs and wall-hanging carpets. We bring you high-class, one-of-a-kind products that will liven up and individualize your home or workplace.