Honey is a sweet food substance processed from floral nectars. The aroma and taste of organic honey depend on the flower whose nectar it’s made from.
Different Types of Honey
This delicious food item is classified in two different ways:
Based on the production season
- Spring honey: Citrus, Robinia, and fruit tree honey
- Autumn honey: High mountain honey
Based on the number of flowers the nectar comes from
- Monofloral honey: This product is made from the nectar of a single plant; clover and sunflower honey fall into this category.
- Polyfloral honey: This product is made from the nectar of multiple flowers.
What is a honeycomb?
As the name suggests, honeycomb is the hexagonal prismatic wax cells that are used by bees to store larvae and honey. You can eat the entire fresh honeycomb, including honey and waxy cells.
Benefits of honey
You may ask, "Why should I eat real honey?" Well, because real honey has several health benefits, including:
- Reducing wrinkles, acne, and premature the skin
- Memory, Energy, and even Libido boosting: A quick energy booster, This sweet and viscous substance is a great option, especially for athletes who want food that can help them keep their energy levels high for long periods.
- Weight loss
- Reducing the urge to smoke
Honey: A highly effective remedy
It is a highly effective remedy for a variety of conditions and diseases. It helps treat or reduce:
- Sore throat and burning mouth syndrome: This product treats these conditions by creating a protective layer.
- Coughs & Breathing problems caused by upper respiratory tract infections in children
- Scars & Skin conditions of the scalp, including dandruff and itchy scalp
- Allergies: If you start eating a teaspoon of fresh honey every day a few months before allergy season hits, you’ll enable your immune system to produce anti-allergy chemicals.
Price of honey per kilogram
A natural honey's price is one of the most important factors when purchasing it. Several people believe cheap honey is counterfeit and that higher-priced honey is more likely to be natural. However, others believe that this sweet and viscous substance shouldn't be too expensive and that expensive honey isn't only a sign of quality but also a high price for a seller or a beekeeper.
The price of honey depends on several factors such as purchase volume, nutrition or naturalness, harvest area, etc.
Here at Cyruscrafts, you can buy pure Iranian honey at the best price. The honey price in Canada United States depends on the quality, packaging, brand, and season and can vary between 20$ and 50$.
How to tell Original from fake honey
You always need to be careful which food items you buy because they go right into your body and directly affect your health. Likewise, it’s essential to know how to tell authentic and fake honey apart. So, in this section, Cyruscrafts gives you a few golden tips on how to recognize this product:
Smell the honey.You should be able to smell the scent of the flower from the honey. Fake honey doesn’t smell like any particular flower or plant.
Check if the honey sinks in water.Natural honey sinks to the bottom of a glass of water without dissolving, whereas Its fake type dissolves quickly before it can sink to the bottom.
Heat the honey
When you heat real honey, no bubbles form on its surface, but they do on fake honey because it contains water.
Check the honey’s viscosityDue to its high viscosity (thickness and stickiness of liquids), real honey moves slowly from one side of a container to the other, while its fake type moves fast. Fake honey is almost runny because it contains a high amount of sweeteners and other additives — and it can’t be made thicker because then it would crystalize pretty fast.
See how long the taste staysThe taste of Pure honey stays in your mouth for a short time after eating, but fake honey leaves its taste for a much longer time because it contains sweeteners.
Check the honey's transparencyYou can easily see things through fake honey in a glass jar, which would be impossible if it was real.
The best time and way to consume honey
Honey is the best thing to have with breakfast because not only does it supply the sugar your body needs but it also helps regulate your heart rate, blood flow, and blood pressure. You can sweeten your morning tea with some honey. It’s recommended that it is one of the first things you eat with your breakfast. Other health benefits of this product include:
- Mixing it with cereal grains, corn, bread, and milk makes a super healthy combination that helps detox your body.
- A milk-and-honey mix is a sure remedy for colds and some throat problems. All you need to do is to add a tablespoon of honey to a glass of milk and mix it. It is recommended for you drink it with other Persian tasty food and cookies like Ghottab and Baghlava.
- Honey and sesame make a fantastic combination that can boost your energy a lot. You can have this mix as a snack. Your energy levels usually drop in the afternoon; It gives you the energy you need for the rest of your day.
- If you want to lose weight, have some honey before going to bed because it increases your metabolism during sleep, helping your body burn fat. Also, a mix of this sweet substance and lemon juice can considerably help you burn fat and cleanse your stomach.
How to store and maintain honey
- Store it in the right container. Honey is acidic, so it’s very dangerous to store it in reactive metal containers because the acid can make the metal dissolve into honey. The best containers for storing it are glass, enamel, and ceramic ones.
- Don’t expose honey to direct heat or sunlight. It is also recommended to store honey at room temperature.
- Close the lid of the honey jar as tight as possible.
CyrusCrafts will provide you with high-quality and unique products as part of its specialized activity in preparing, selling, and exporting one of the best honey in the world, especially in Canada and the United States, so that you can experience a wonderful and one-of-a-kind taste and serve yourself, your family, and your guests in a healthy, unique and different way.