Dried fruits are fresh fruits that have been dried naturally (with sunlight) or industrially (with a machine) to lose all their water. Preserving fruits in this manner prevents them from rotting or spoiling. Dried fruits are one of the best and healthiest snacks, especially in the winter. Drying reduces a fruit's volume and increases its vitamin content. So if you want to buy dried fruits, don't worry about anything.
Dried fruit has a long history dating back to prehistoric times. Fruits that dry on the tree, such as grapes and figs, are just as tasty and nutritious as fresh fruits.
Dried fruit is produced in a variety of countries, including Iran. The country has four seasons (hot, cold, and wet), producing the best fruits each season. With the most climatic and weather diversity in the Middle East, Iran has the highest fruit production rank because each city produces unique fruits based on its soil and climate. So Iran is the best option for buying dried fruit.
Health benefits of dried fruit
From ancient times to the present, the health benefits of dried fruit have been widely recognized, and dried fruit is now a popular treat consumed in all countries.
- Appetite control with dried fruit: While eating many snacks is associated with an increase in calories and weight gain, eating dried fruit as a snack is a good choice because it creates a feeling of relative fullness in the person. Therefore, eating dried fruit is a safe way to control your appetite.
- Dried fruit improves gastrointestinal health: Dried fruit aids digestion by providing fiber and aids in the prevention of intestinal cancer. Doctors now recommend eating fruits and vegetables to meet the body's fiber requirements. Along with fruits, buying nuts can also be a good choice for improving the digestive system.
- Dried fruit and cardiovascular health: Polyphenols are one of the ingredients in dried fruits. Dried fruit is high in fiber and nutrients, which makes it a good source of antioxidants. These antioxidants play an important role in lowering cholesterol levels while boosting our immune system.
Methods of drying fruit
- Natural method (sunlight): This is the best, most cost-effective, and simplest method for drying fruits. No additives are used in this method, and the fruits are dried naturally. This technique necessitates specialized skills. There are also drawbacks to the natural fruit drying method. One of its disadvantages is that it causes fruits to lose their color and beauty, and many people do not prefer them because of their darker color.
- Industrial method (machines): Fruits are dried using a machine in this method, and no direct sunlight is required. Their moisture is preserved, which protects them from damage compared to the natural method. These fruits have a more refined appearance, as well as more color and beauty.
Different Types of dried fruit and their benefits
In Iran, it is possible to find the best and freshest fruits. You can buy dried fruit online from CyrusCrafts. There is a large selection of dried fruits available on CyrusCrafts, including the following:
- Raisins: Raisins are made by drying grapes that are high in minerals. Raisins lower the risk of certain diseases while also strengthening the immune system. Thanks to their natural sugar content, they do not cause an excessive rise in blood sugar and lower the risk of diabetes.
- Zante currant: Another type of dried grape is zante Currant, made by drying Shahani grapes. Zante currants are smaller in size than regular raisins. Currants are high in nutrients that benefit health and disease prevention and treatment. Currants provide anemia treatment, thyroid treatment, heart health, brain health, and thousands of other benefits.
- Dried mango: It is another type of dried fruit that, in addition to having a pleasant taste and being warm, is also very nutritious and useful. Dried mango has a longer shelf life and is high in vitamins A and B, aiding digestion and metabolism regulation. Furthermore, dried mango reduces stress and improves heart health, skin clarity, and vision.
- Dried figs: Dried figs are an alkaline substance that can help regulate the body's pH. Dried figs are also high in potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure. This substance is very effective and beneficial in treating skin conditions such as eczema, reducing constipation, and increasing stool frequency.
- Dried apricot and dried peach: Dried apricots are a good source of iron and can help with anemia. They are high in antioxidants, which aid in preventing cardiovascular disease and reducing blood cholesterol.
- Dried dates: Dried dates are delicious and high in fiber, potassium, and iron. Contrary to popular belief, they do not cause a significant increase in blood sugar and can be a delicious confection with milk. To buy and know the price of dates, visit the dates section of the store
- Dried apples: Dried apples make an excellent snack, especially for children who dislike eating fruits and vegetables. This fruit is high in vitamins A and C and fiber, which aids digestion and helps the digestive system.
Thanks to CyrusCrafts and its ability to connect Iranian businesses with global markets, more people around the world have access today than ever before to delicious Iranian food products.
Price of Dried fruit
The price of natural dried fruit depends on several factors. Dried fruit prices are affected by fruit type, grade, harvest season, sugar and preservatives, drying method, packaging, ETC. Dried fruits without sugar and preservatives are less expensive than dried sugars fruits (preservatives) but have better health conditions. According to the abovementioned criteria, dried fruit prices vary from $14 to $40.
Buy dried fruit online from the Cyruscrafts store will provide you with a quality and delicious product which you can use their benefits for your body as a snack and enjoy the taste.