Table & Desk Lamps
At the first glance, choosing a table lamp seems like a piece of cake except it’s not. Besides personal taste, you need to take into account what you want to use a table lamp for and where, as well as the interior design of your home. This is to make sure you buy a table lamp that not only best serves your need but also enhances the appearance of its surroundings.
Cyruscrafts shares a shopping guide with a variety of lighting systems such as chandeliers, floor lamps, wall lamps, and table lamps.
In the following, we will deal with a special and unique Iranian table lamp.
A country’s culture and art reflect the richness of its history. Persian culture and, especially, art are characterized by elegance, beauty, and color qualities that are perfectly demonstrated in works of Persian visual arts. By incorporating the colorful Persian art tradition into interior design, we can liven up our homes and make our places of work more welcoming.
Not only these handicrafts and lighting equipment are great at lighting rooms pleasantly, but Persian-style table lamps are also a token of vintage culture and art.
You can use table lamps to significantly change how a room looks and to make it more to your taste. Table lamps undeniably bring beauty to a home and make it feel good to live there.
Advantages of using table lamps
Table lamps are used to concentrate light in a room; that is, to selectively light certain things, such as a table or a part of a wall. This usage not only livens up a room but is also economical because it lights the space the way you like it while being more energy-efficient than other lighting methods. For example, you don’t need to turn on multiple lights when trying to read; you can create the perfect reading environment by just turning on a table lamp.
Another advantage of using table lamps is their effective role in lighting a room. Some think that lighting doesn’t add much to a room’s decor. they can’t be more wrong. Lighting, when done right, can lift a room and make it look bigger than it is.
You can choose your table lamp based on your room’s decor. You can also light that space with the combination of a table lamp and other light fixtures such as chandeliers and lampshades.
As mentioned earlier, cost-effectiveness is another advantage of table lamps. Besides being reasonably priced, table lamps make your power consumption considerably more efficient while completely meeting your lighting needs.
How to choose a table lamp
The ideal table lamp for you is one that best goes with the space you intend it for. Here are a few tips to help you choose a table lamp:
- Decoration: See whether the room you want the table lamp for has a modern or a classic interior design style.
- Room colors: Choose a table lamp that creates a nice color contrast with the color scheme of the room.
- Lighting amount: It’s important to consider how much light you need in the room.
- Place of use: Take into account where you want the table lamp, which can range from your bedroom, kid's room, or living room to an office space or reading environment.
- Table/room size: It’s important to choose a table lamp that’s proportional in size to the table and space it’s intended for.
- Color temperature: Light sources with high color temperatures emit “cool lights,” whereas those with low color temperatures emit “warm lights.” More comfortable to the eye, warm lights are used in cozy, intimate environments and mainly in homes. On the other hand, cold lights are closer to white, very bright and clear, and used mostly in offices and public spaces.
Interestingly, table lamps aren’t simply used for reading or lighting a room, but rather they can also be used as a decorative element in interior design.
Also, table lamps are an ideal choice if you want to create a relaxing space or when you don’t need direct light in the room.
Cyruscrafts specializes in the supply, sale, and export of the best vintage table and desk lamps. We bring you high-class, one-of-a-kind products that will liven up and individualize your home or workplace.