Iranian Vintage carpet has an old look. Nevertheless, this model is one of the newest models sold in the CyrusCrafts™ collection, with elegant quality and quantities, and consigned throughout the land. These innovative carpets take on an aged look after undergoing the process, and it seems that they are long-standing. Today, Vintage carpets (Rugs) have become prevalent and the most up-to-date model for home decoration.
Although, older carpets have higher prices and value. Accordingly, by performing the aging process, young carpets can promote into original and old carpets. As was anticipated, specialists in the compass of carpeting can recognize the difference between a vintage carpet and an old hand-woven carpet. So this trick can be used by decoration designers to change the home atmosphere to a more ravish as original place.
Decorators are looking to create contrasts in home-decorative items, with the intention that they can use old and traditional elements to combine them with new and fashionable structures so they can finally conceive a graciously and distinct environment for their customers, The use of vintage rugs in achieving this goal is very significant.
How to make a Vintage Carpet
The old carpets contemplate neat, days of old items, and most of those who had new hand-made rugs and somehow didn’t like their raw, nasty appearances utilized to make the carpet old.
How they were achieving old carpets in the past was very modest. As they just put the carpets/rugs in the alley, market, and places that were in the way of passersby, or flattened in front of the sun, or just washing the carpets with water and ash to get the old-looking carpets. But now also new methods alongside the old ones are used to aged carpets.
Advantages of using Vintage Rugs
These rugs have the same beauty as old and valuable handmade rugs and are very suitable for home and give it decent authenticity. So advantages of vintage rugs and carpets are as below:
- The weight of these carpets is low, so you will not have a problem with washing them.
- Vintage rugs are much cheaper than authentic old rugs.
- Due to the fibres used in this carpet, its originality and high sturdiness are 100% guaranteed, and with buying this carpet, you do not need to change the carpet for a long time as you can use it for many years.
- This carpet has more sales than other carpet models due to its simplicity and attractiveness.
- We now present this carpet in various dimensions, and this attribute makes it suitable for use in different spaces.
- Vintage carpet means that the carpet has lost its colour. Loss of carpet colour doesn't mean erosion of carpet's texture.
Now, to give these rugs an old-fashioned look, they are washed with a substance called hypochlorite, which gives this rug a wear-and-tear effect. This feature is not for old carpets, but new carpets are washed clean in the factory with these materials, and the reason for this is that some of the surfaces of the carpet fibers are lost, and it gives the carpet an old look. In these factories, some machines manipulate the carpet's fibers to furnish a tangled state to it.
Vintage Carpet Yarn Material
Companies and factories producing vintage carpets use high-quality fibers in the texture of these carpets to maintain health and satisfy customers. The lint of the vintage carpets/rugs is habitually made with heat-style acrylic. Heat set acrylic fibers have many advantages, one of the most important of which is their non-fluffing, and also these fibers have anti-sensitivity properties.
Price of vintage rugs
Vintage rugs are divided into two hand-woven and machine-woven types. Vintage machine-woven rugs are among the most modern carpet models; also, this type of carpet has a more affordable price if you are facing a budget limit. But its hand-woven type is considered one of the most antique and valuable carpets. Although it has an old look, Vintage carpet is mainly used in modern and contemporary decorations.
Here at Cyruscrafts, you can buy different types of unique vintage rugs at the best price. Their price can start from $40 and goes up to $380 approximately.
Why are vintage rugs more popular than other models?
- The allure style and appearance that this carpet can create to the interior decoration of your house. Not all the other models can.
- This carpet has the authenticity of old carpets and the quality of new ones.
- These carpets have many fans all over the globe, and they are getting transferred to other countries, and the sale market of these carpets is quite prevalent, that all the different models may have less of it.
- Vintage carpet has pale colors, while the concentration of color is vastly distinctive in other Models of Persian rugs. In Vintage carpets, colors got dimmed by specialized methods, but designs and patterns got preserved.
Vintage style in Interior Design
The use of elements and symbols that have been very popular and common in the yore and combining them with new decorative components gives your home decoration an exceptional style, called Vintage Style. The use of wood in combination with vintage carpets can capture this style beautifully.
Wood can also be applied in this style in furniture schemes, sleeping services, wooden flooring, etc. Wooden elements and vintage rugs will give your home decoration a classic, unique and original look. Now you can create an extraordinary balance between classic, modern, and minimal style by using decorative paintings and abstract methods, thus are available in the CyrusCrafts™ collection.
The Persian blue color spectrum starts from turquoise to azure. You can see Persian blue in Iranian architecture,...
Carpets can give a lot of beauty and vitality to the home, but at the same time, they are very prone to getting...
It might be worthwhile to read this blog post if you are considering moving to Canada or the...