What are vases, and how do they differ from planters?
Containers such as vases are used to hold flowers. Artists can use materials such as glass and ceramic to create them. Some plain vases are decorated or painted delicately. These are most commonly used for decorating homes. Specially handcrafted ones!
We will use the terms "vase" and "planter" interchangeably. Vases generally hold one plant and are smaller than planters. There are many kinds of planters, which are typically meant for outdoors, come in various sizes, and can hold many plants at once.
Types of Vases by Shape
It can be challenging to select the right vase due to the wide variety of styles and materials of vases available either for gifting (workplace gifts, birthday presents, souvenirs) or personal uses.
Here are a few of the most common vases, as well as some tips on incorporating these items seamlessly into your home decor
- Bouquet Vases: The medium size of bouquet vases make them great for displaying vibrant colours almost anywhere in your home, whether on a shelf or as a table centrepiece.
- Floor Vases: A pair of floor decorative large vases are especially useful for creating pleasing visual symmetry when placed on either side of a large piece of furniture; a sofa, bench, or shelf.
- Jar Vases: Traditional rustic design accents such as jar vases can be found among artisans and artisans working in various environments, such as jar glass, ceramics, and stainless steel, so you are not limited to reusing household jars.
- Modern Vases: Thanks to its roots in simple yet functional designs that are pleasing to the eye, the modern vase remains a great choice for decorating themes ranging from modern to rustic. They are usually small and can be used as table vases.
- Pan Vases: Vases in the shape of pans are most commonly used as centrepieces. If you choose a piece of glass that's waterproof, you can put fresh plants and flowers on them.
- Wall Mounted Vases: In addition to the unique shapes of wall vases, their frames attach them to the wall, allowing the product to have an additional visual component.
Price of Decorative Vase & Vessels
It is very difficult to estimate the price of handmade crafts such as decorative vases and vessels; to determine the price of handicrafts, one must also consider factors such as the materials and tools used to make them, as well as the amount of effort devoted to them by the artist. Often, the process can be challenging, and many mistakes can be made. It is for this reason that some of these vases start at $90 and go up to $800
Types of Vases by Material
The most popular vase material is ceramic, along with glass, but there are other materials that are being used to create Persian vases following topic discusses what these timeless materials are, their benefits as vase materials, and then how to utilize them to bring your home into balance. We start with common materials!
You might not believe this but turquoise vases do exist! But they are mostly a little hard to afford due to the hardworking process of making these sorts of vases, the price might be higher than other kinds of vases.
Choose from clear glass or painted glass vases, or go for different colors, such as (black vase, blue or teal vase, green vase, etc.) These colorful, unique vases can be difficult to find everywhere, and exporting glass vases can be challenging. You will be able to add a fresh glow to your living space with glass vases when the sun shines.
On the other hand, clear glass vases are great for fresh flowers since they allow you to see the stems and see the beauty of the flowers from top to bottom.
If you ask me which material makes the most popular vase, ceramic comes close to the glass. Easy to clean and are able to endure constant use, they are known to be durable and scratch-resistant. It Won't take long for you to find a unique vase on CyrusCrafts. Just take a look at the Vases section and you'll find lots of creative and unique white ceramic vases. The ceramic vases are usually handmade, which makes them a high-value item, plus, you can choose from endless shapes, sizes, and glazes to make the most unique shapes and sizes you've ever seen.
A metal vase, such as a bucket vase, looks beautiful with rustic farmhouse decor. Industrial and modern spaces also benefit from some contemporary pieces. Stainless steel, pewter, aluminium, brass, copper, and more metal vases are available. We also offer very small to extremely big flower vases!
Marquetry vases or wooden vases are pretty unique, because of the Persian designs and patterns to them. The look of raw wood is much preferable to that of painted vases but some do really prefer painted wood vases. Lighter-toned wood features an authentic country feel while darker pieces add a level of sophistication. It isn't so easy to locate wooden tall vases, though if you look closely you may.
Despite its classification as ceramic, earthenware is fired at a relatively low temperature, so it is similar to porcelain and stoneware. Generally, glazed clay vases are waterproof, but unglazed ones are not.
Last Words of CyrusCrafts’ Vase
Since the Iranian policy has changed in recent years, traditional Iranian handmade vases are being exported less than before, but that is changing now thanks to CyrusCrafts and their capabilities and knowledge.
CyrusCrafts specializes in handcrafted vases and decorative plates. Our mission is to liven up and enhance your environment with our high-end quality products.
While many people are easily able to select a suitable design to match their bedroom theme, it can be a challenge...
Decorate your home with amazing metal crafts. Cyruscrafts offers a wide selection of metal Handicrafts Suitable...
Decorate your home with incredible Wooden crafts. We offer a wide range of Wooden handicrafts Suitable for your...