Heriz Handmade 5'X7' Area Rug Rc-292
Retail & Wholesale
Heriz/Tabriz Handmade Black Rug Rc-292
High durability and excellent quality
Length: 7' 0.24" (214 cm) / Width: 5' 0.12" (153 cm)
Density: 50 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
This Heriz Handmade 5'X7' Area Rug Rc-292 is completely unique and special and has stunning details that will attract any viewer.
Why Should We Buy This Heriz Handmade 5'X7' Area Rug Rc-292?
- These hand-woven carpets are resistant to stains and dust because they are woven from natural materials.
- Carpets made of wool are durable and also fire resistant.
- Wool rugs are much easier to clean than other rugs. In many cases, the surface contaminants are thoroughly cleaned with a broom.
- Because handmade carpets are woven from natural fibers, they have a warm nature. As a result, children stepping or rolling on the floor is safe for them and very desirable and useful. Using natural fibers to produce this 5 by 7 carpet will help maintain the physical health of the people who step on it. Due to its elastic properties, woolen carpets play the role of a standard mattress.
- Natural and stunning designs and colors used for the texture of Iranian carpets enchant the eyes of every viewer. In addition, the use of natural materials in home interior decoration is more compatible with the human spirit and gives him exceptional comfort.
- People may have a misconception that because handmade carpets are more expensive than machine-made ones, they pay a lot of money to buy them. But this idea is entirely wrong. As you know - and you may be - many families change their machine-woven carpets every few years. In fact, the money they spend each year on machine-made carpets has not only not grown, and it has been completely consumed. In contrast, buying a handmade rug, its price increases over time. Handmade rugs are a family commodity investment.
- The value of Iranian handmade carpets is increasing. Buying this handmade black rug is not a cost but an investment; buying exquisite handmade carpets can turn your cash into a safe investment. If your income is insufficient to cover your whole house with handmade rugs, you can carpet the parts that are high traffic with small handmade rugs.
You might also like