Miras Imperial Beluga Caviar Ta-857| 50 gram pack with a Spoon
Produced in Iran
Imperial Beluga Caviar
Caviar grain size: more than 3mm
The largest grains among the different types of caviar
Has a box and a spoon
In the package of 50 grams (1.76 ounce)
Miras Imperial Beluga Caviar Ta-857 is the sturgeon's caviar, which is one of the most expensive foods in the world. The Caspian Sea in northern Iran is the largest source of sturgeon in the world, producing more than 90% of the world's caviar. The price of caviar is high and it is considered a luxury food.
Miras Imperial Beluga Caviar Ta-857 details
The sturgeon elephant is the largest fish in the Caspian Sea. It has a lifespan of 80 years and weighs a ton and a half. Elephant fish caviar is known as beluga and has the largest size of sturgeon eggs among its species.
This caviar is one of the most expensive foods in the world and has many fans among caviar lovers. Caviar from the Royal Caviar family is also known as Beluga Imperial caviar, and Three Zero is known throughout the world. The size of Imperial caviar is over 3m.m. It has the largest seeds among different types of caviar and has a very pleasant taste. Beluga caviar grains have an outstanding appearance, a unique aroma, a delicious taste, transparency, and luster that makes it, unlike other similar foods.
Important points in caviar storage
- Caviar should be stored between -2 and +2°C to prevent freezing
- Caviar should be transported in special ice packs
- Caviar is usually ripened in small packages to finish with one or more meals
- After opening the caviar lid, eat it for 1 week
How to serve Miras Imperial Beluga Caviar Ta-857
- There are different ways to serve caviar. Caviar is served with gold, silver, or oyster dishes and oyster spoons. It can also be served with honey eggs.
- You can serve this caviar with other seafood, salads, purees, or sour cream, along with special seafood sauces
You might also like