Persian Minakari Decorative Plate HC-820
Decorative Enamel Dish Craft Gift
Glazed Hand Painting on Copper Plate
Size: 9.84 × 9.84 inch (25 × 25 cm)
Weight: 400 gr
Usage: Home / Home-office / office Decorative Dish
About Decorative Handcrafted Minakari Plate HC-820
Minakari is one of the main iconic forms of Persian handicrafts. Meenakari is typically done on pottery and porcelain, as well as on metals such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, steel, brass, and bronze. The master craftsmen of this region produce wonderful original enameled handicrafts in their workshops with the highest quality. Different Iranian minakari products from Isfahan, such as a plate, vase, fruit dish, panel, trophy, candy bowl, compote bowl, etc., are popular among Iranians and people all over the world.
Minakari Decorative Dish HC-820 Important Tips
When buying minakari artwork, you should pay attention to the following points:
- The weight of the enamel handicrafts should not be too low.
- The work surface of enameled dishes should be smooth and shiny and should not be rough, cracked, pale, and the like. In this case, it is clear that the underpayment and glazing have been done correctly.
- Pay attention to its originality.
- Pay attention to the delicacy of the patterns and lines, the variety of colors, the design, and the role of the pottery.
- Because there is glaze on this dish and its surface is shiny and polished, they can be washed with hot water and a sponge and sharp and rough objects should not be used to clean it. Also, high heat is not suitable for these dishes and may damage their colors.
Types of glazes in Meenakari
When the copper substrate of the enamel product is ready, it should be covered with glaze so that the enamel container is ready for drawing and painting by enameling master. Enamel glaze on metal is divided into two main categories, which are:
- Industrial metallic enamel glaze (opaque and transparent)
- Artistic enamel glaze (matte and transparent)
Industrial metallic enamel glaze has more practical aspects and less artistic aspect, but its percentage of combination with artistic enamel glaze is very high. This glaze can be used on various metals, but iron and cast iron are the main metals on which this glaze is used.
CyrusCrafts™ art and craft store by an excellent infrastructure background, professional and specialized activity in the field of sales and export of high-quality vintage and modern Iranian goods to different parts of the world, is now proud to offer you the most peculiar and original decorative and tasty items with the latest transfer processes, Support Customers and after-sales service, responsibly.
We present The Originality, quality, beauty, uniqueness, health, and a good sense of a safe purchase and delivery.
You might also like