Persian 6'X9' Hand-knotted Red Rug Rc-290
Qashqai Hand-woven Rug Rc-285
Length: 9' 11.64" (304 cm) / Width: 6' 4.68" (195 cm)
High durability and excellent quality
density: 30 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
This Persian 6'X9' Hand-knotted Red Rug Rc-290 is 100% original, woven, and designed with the best natural materials and incredible elegance. Iranian carpet has always had a special place among the people of the world due to their beauty, uniqueness, quality, and art hidden in these carpets.
Today, these carpets' variety and color are such that they meet the needs of all people. From handmade rugs to colorful and modern Kilims and Gabbeh rugs, you can easily decorate your home to your liking.
How to distinguish an original Persian 6'X9' Hand-knotted Red Rug Rc-290 from a counterfeit one
- The first method of diagnosis is to refer to the etiquette behind the carpet and read it carefully. Counterfeit rugs have no label, or their label does not provide accurate and clear information. Items listed on the carpet label include:
- The carpet's weight.
- The originate.
- The type of fibers used in the carpet.
- The number of knots.
- The density of the rug.
- In counterfeit carpets, the amount of filling is much higher than the original hand-woven carpets.
- Counterfeit rugs often do not have a uniform background color; for example, up to half of the carpet is a little lighter than the rest.
- Turn your hand-woven 6 by 9 rug over and look at the knots from behind. The knots of a hand-woven rug should not be completely flawless. The perfect knots of a carpet can indicate that it is machine-woven.
CyrusCrafts online store, exporter of the best authentic Iranian products worldwide, offers safe, enjoyable, fast, and convenient shopping to its customers.
You might also like