Tabriz Hand-woven Kilim With Imaginary Design Rc-177
Tabriz hand-woven kilim rug
High durability and excellent quality
Natural and traditional dyeing
Original and beautiful
Length: 6' 6.72" (200 cm) / Width: 4' 1.2" (125 cm)
This Tabriz hand-woven Kilim with imaginary design with a lozenge design and the use of natural and varied colors gives a good feel to your home decoration.
About Tabriz hand-woven Kilim with imaginary design Rc-177
- This Kilim with its unique and beautiful design helps to maintain the classic and traditional style in your home decoration and gives it an impressive authenticity.
- Chemicals have not been used in any stages of production of this kilim.
- This Kilim is 100% original and produced by weaver women.
- This Kilim has high resistance to long-term use and does not deteriorate easily.
- Due to the use of natural colors in this original rug, it does not lose its color after washing each time.
CyrusCrafts™ by an excellent infrastructure background, professional and specialized activity in the field of sales and export of high-quality vintage and modern Iranian goods to different parts of the world, is now proud to offer you the most peculiar and original decorative and tasty items with the latest transfer processes, Support Customers and after-sales service, responsibly.
We present The Originality, quality, beauty, uniqueness, health, and a good sense of a safe purchase and delivery.
- 6' 6.72" X 4' 1.2"
- Natural wool
- In Tabriz /Persia ( Iran )
You might also like