50 Years Old Hand-woven Kilim Rc-158
Sirjan hand-woven kilim rug
High durability and excellent quality
Length: 4' 2.28" (128 cm) / Width: 4' 1.2" (125 cm)
Density: 30 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
This Kilim has extraordinary quality, originality, and the best material and artistic value. This 50-year-old hand-woven kilim has a very high weave quality and its durability and beautiful design have made it an exquisite rug.
Features of 50 years old hand-woven kilim Rc-158
- High antiquity, that has turned this work into an antique and exquisite product.
- Very beautiful zigzag and colorful design.
- Very high quality and use of natural wool and dyes.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Use as a long-term financial investment with high profit, because such a kilim with this age is gaining more financial value every day.
CyrusCrafts™ by an excellent infrastructure background, professional and specialized activity in the field of sales and export of high-quality vintage and modern Iranian goods to different parts of the world, is now proud to offer you the most peculiar and original decorative and tasty items with the latest transfer processes, Support Customers and after-sales service, responsibly.
We present The Originality, quality, beauty, uniqueness, health, and a good sense of a safe purchase and delivery.
You might also like