Qom Handmade All Silk Luxury Rug Rc-261
Qom hand-woven 100% silk carpet Rc-261
Exquisite and decorative
Length: 9' 10.08" (300 cm) / Width: 6' 6.72" (200 cm)
Density: 80 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
Qom handmade all silk luxury rug Rc-261 can be considered one of the most exquisite and valuable manifestations of original Iranian art, world-famous. When it comes to silk rugs, the first thing that may subconsciously come to our mind is their high price and luxury, which has made this type of carpet welcomed not only because of its extraordinary quality and elegance but also as a future investment.
Features of Qom Handmade All Silk Luxury Rug Rc-261
- Premium beauty and attractiveness is the first feature of this carpet.
- This exquisite rug is very shiny.
- Anti-lint and anti allergy are the advantages of this handmade silk carpet.
- It is completely washable. And by washing, it does not lose its quality.
- Silk yarn is obtained from silkworm cocoons.
- In terms of diameter, it is very thin and soft.
- It is more durable in strength and durability than wool and cotton yarns.
- Due to the thinness of silk yarn compared to wool, the number of rajs of silk carpets is much more than wool.
- The color and glaze that silk thread uses are gorgeous and eye-catching.
- If you look at the carpet in the right direction, you will see a color spectrum. With going to the other side of the rug, another color spectrum will appear in your eyes.
- Silk is softer than other yarns, such as wool or yarn.
- Silk yarn apparently shows a lower height than yarn wool. But after finishing the work, the carpet is seen prominently.
We have a vast infrastructure, remarkably professional sales, and we export both vintage and modern Iranian products globally. This is why we are pleased to be able to provide products directly to customers both via the latest transfer methods, customer service, and aftersales support. This is quite a thing.
You might also like