Handmade 4'X7' Exquisite Persian Rug Rc-263
Retail & Wholesale
High durability and excellent quality
Length: 7' 2.16" (219 cm) / Width: 4' 10.56" (149 cm)
Density: 40 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
This handmade 4'X7' exquisite rug Rc-263 is 219 cm long and 149 cm wide with a unique design and a flower pattern produced in Sanandaj, Iran. The background color of this beautiful handmade rug is navy blue. The material used in its texture is high-quality natural wool and cotton, in which cotton is woven, and wool is used in its villi. This quality carpet is woven with 40raj and symmetrical knots. The 15 mm height of piles of this 4'X7' rug has given it a soft touch. The beginning and the end of the rug and the embroidered leather on the back of the product cause the carpet's long life and health and prevent the edges of the carpet from rolling.
Maintenance of this Handmade 4'X7' Exquisite Rug Rc-263
- The first thing you should pay attention to before rolling the carpet is that you should repair the rotten and damaged parts if your carpet is damaged. Remember that ignoring this issue will cause more rot in your handmade rug and cost you a lot.
- Be sure to use anti-moth materials such as tobacco or naphthalene before placing and rolling the handmade carpet and place them next to the rug.
- To roll handmade carpets, especially large carpets, it is better to roll your carpet with the help of two or three people. Otherwise, it is possible that the rug does not roll evenly and regularly, and the two ends of the carpet are not smooth, which causes the extra edges protruding from the carpet to be eaten and damaged over time.
- If your handmade rug is precious to you, it is better to spread a clean and disinfected linen or cotton cloth on the carpet and yourself before rolling it to prevent dust and other contaminants from entering it. Also, in the next step, you should tie the rug with a rope to minimize the entry of dust and other contaminants into the carpet.
- Be careful that the carpet is kept free of any moisture, insects, vermin, the penetration of sunlight, and dust-free. Also, remember that this environment must have proper ventilation.
You might also like