Persian Handmade 6X9 Black Silk Carpet Rc-304
Retail & Wholesale
Black Carpet/ Handmade Silk Carpet
Length: 9' 10.08" (300 cm) / Width: 6' 6.72" (200 cm)
Density: 45raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
The luxury and beauty that this Persian Handmade 6X9 Black Silk Carpet Rc-304 can give to your space is comparable to nothing. This original Persian carpet is woven with strong and high-quality knots.
Maintenance Guide for This Persian Handmade 6X9 Black Silk rug Rc-304
- Choose a smooth surface to spread your silk carpet, such as parquet or ceramic. This surface should be completely smooth, dry and clean. Note that as much as possible, do not spread the handmade carpet on the soil, chalk or lime surface. Due to their alkalinity, these surfaces will destroy the fabric of the silk carpet and decompose it.
- Because of their weight, silk carpets usually do not move much. To prevent these carpets from moving, it is recommended to use a carpet brake in the principles of silk carpet maintenance.
- As much as possible, place your silk carpet where there is no high traffic. This increases the life of the rug and prevents its wear.
- If you place this 6X9 carpet in a high traffic area, don't forget to rotate it once in a while so that all parts of the carpet wear and tear at the same rate.
- Another important thing in keeping this silk black carpet is not to spread it in direct sunlight. Sunlight can fade the colours of your beautiful silk rug. To avoid this issue, you can use one side of the carpet or rotate it from time to time so that it does not have two colours.
- If you vacuum your silk rug, be careful not to use a brush vacuum to clean the roots because the roots may get stuck in the broom brush and get damaged.
- It is necessary to check the carpet every few years and wash it if needed. The less the silk carpet is washed, the longer its life will be.
You might also like