Stylish Persian Minakari Serving Footed Dish HC-815
Stylish Decorative Nut Dish
Glazed Hand Painting on Copper Bowl
Size: 11.81 × 7.87 inch (30 × 20 cm)
Weight: 1000 gr
Usage: Home / Home-office / office Decorative
Minakari Persian Enamel is a method of painting metal containers using baked paint. A classic example of enamel is the jug of Naser al-Din Shah-king of Iran-, an example of this masterpiece of fine art is on display at the Confucius Museum in Lyon, France. Minakari products are usually made of copper. The master craftsmen of this region produce wonderful original enameled handicrafts in their workshops with the highest quality. Traditionally, enameling uses two kinds of colors: the plant colors used in emblems and the metal colors. Different Unique minaKari products from Isfahan, such as a plate, vase, fruit dish, panel, trophy, candy bowl, compote bowl, etc., are popular among Iranians and people all over the world.
About Stylish and Decorative Minakari Serving Dish HC-815
- Easy to clean, shape well-designed, unique structural design, fashionable and beautiful
- Type: bar accessories
- Suitable for hotel, coffee shop, dining room, sitting room, study room, wedding ceremony
- Great Gifting idea during festive occasions. Could be an ideal gift.
- New and imported items.
Important points for buying and storing Minakari Serving Dish HC-815
- To buy an Enamel dish, you should pay attention to the following points:
- The weight of the enamel dish is important. The weight of the enamel dish should not be too low.
- One of the reasons for the importance of this issue is the change in the shape and shape of the container in the long run.
- The work surface of enameled dishes should be smooth and shiny and should not be rough, cracked, pale, and the like. In this case, it is clear that the underlayment and glazing have been done correctly.
- Buy certified enamels that the craftsman and place of manufacture are registered. Of course, pay attention to its originality.
- Pay attention to the delicacy of the patterns and lines, the variety of colors, the design, and the role of the enamel. The price of enamel varies based on these items.
- The last point about storing meenakari dishes stylish handicraft is that because there is glaze on this dish and its surface is shiny and polished, they can be washed with hot water and a sponge and sharp and rough objects should not be used to clean it. Also, high heat is not suitable for these dishes and may damage their colors.
How Stylish Decorative Nut Dish HC-815 is made
In order to ensure the minakari master paints well on enameled dishes, the glazing and heating are usually done in four steps. The enamel dish is made by master enamel artists in Isfahan and has high quality.
CyrusCrafts™ art and craft store by an excellent infrastructure background, professional and specialized activity in the field of sales and export of high-quality vintage and modern Iranian goods to different parts of the world, is now proud to offer you the most peculiar and original decorative and tasty items with the latest transfer processes, Support Customers and after-sales service, responsibly.
We present The Originality, quality, beauty, uniqueness, health, and a good sense of a safe purchase and delivery.
You might also like