Machine-woven Artificial Silk 4'X7' Grey Vintage Rug Rc-197
No fluffing & Anti-allergy
Length: 7' 6.48" (230 cm) / Width: 4' 11.04" (150 cm)
Longitudinal density: 3600 density
Transverse density: 700 shaneh
Note: The number of weft yarns per meter of carpet length is called the longitudinal density. The number of knots per square meter of the carpet's width is called the transverse density. The higher the transverse and longitudinal density of the carpet, the more durable the carpet is.
Gray machine-woven carpets are among the colours that are widely used in modern decoration design. Because it is easy to match the grey artificial silk Vintage carpet with other colours and create a delicate and skillful atmosphere.
Machine-woven 4'X7' grey rug Rc-197 in home decoration
If the dimensions of your living room are small and you want to induce a sense of calm in your room, look for a lighter shade of grey. To make the dimensions of the room look bigger and brighter. But if you want more weight and sobriety in the room, you can choose a dark grey carpet.
The happy combination can also be created with a grey carpet. For example, grey and white are all neutral colours and make a good combination together. Choosing a grey carpet with white furniture makes the interior decoration of the house stunning. In addition to this combination, you can use white, bright, and shiny decorative accessories or charcoal and matte theme. This incredibly beautiful combination is very suitable for the living room. Dark and colourful carpets show less dirt and stains. The dark grey carpet creates an intimate atmosphere in the reception. The combination of grey carpet and pink colour is very suitable for modern and contemporary spaces due to its gentle properties. This gentle, special, and lovely combination creates excitement and enthusiasm in the living room space and is a good option for young couples.
Combining machine-woven grey rug Rc-197 with other colours in decoration
- The combination of grey carpet and pink colour is very suitable for modern and contemporary spaces due to its gentle properties. This gentle, special, and lovely combination creates excitement and enthusiasm in the living room space and is a good option for young couples.
- Gray and brown look good together. If the style of your house is classic, you can use brown wooden or leather furniture and decorative accessories next to the grey carpet. This beautiful combination with proper lighting will create a calm and beautiful room for you.
- Gray machine-made carpet with cream furniture and the use of decorative accessories and curtains in this colour tonnage, can make the space warmer and more beautiful. You can also use beige, gold, and rose gold cushions to give fresh energy and spirit to the space.
- The combination of grey and light blue is very pleasant and is very suitable for sunny rooms. The grey carpet with light blue furniture, charcoal cushions, and white curtains is a delicate and unique combination.
Maintenance of machine-woven grey rug Rc-197
- 7' 6.48" X 4' 11.04"
- Polyster (Artifical silk)
- in Persia (Iran)
- 3600 density
- Home Decoration
You might also like