Handmade Red 4'X6' Carpet Rc-321
Hand-woven silk carpet Rc-321
Outstanding quality and beauty
Length: 6' 10.56" (210 cm) / Width: 4' 6.24" (138 cm)
Density: 40 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
This Handmade Red 4'X6' Carpet Rc-321 is a completely hand-woven flooring that has no lint and is woven with a variety of natural fibers such as goat, sheep and camel wool.
Why Buy This Handmade Red 4'X6' Carpet Rc-321?
- The index of these woolen carpets is less than 40, and if all the warp and weft of the carpet is made of wool, it is called an all-wool carpet.
- Everyone knows that wool is soft underfoot and insulates a room from heat and sound. Still, there are a number of other practical, hygienic, environmental and ethical benefits that might make you consider choosing a wool rug for your home.
- Wool does not absorb flame due to its high protein and moisture content, so when it comes into contact with fire, it is likely to burn and self-extinguish. It also produces less smoke, so it doesn't emit dangerous levels of toxic fumes like carbon monoxide.
- A handmade wool rug is much easier to clean than a machine-woven rug because the natural wax coating on the fibers makes it more stain resistant than the best synthetic fibers and hides dirt well. Wool also can release dry soil quickly, so natural fiber wool rugs are easily kept clean by regular brushing or vacuuming.
- Wool is also very water resistant. Unprocessed wool still contains the natural fat lanolin, which makes the wool almost waterproof.
- Dust mites are tiny creatures that can live in soft furnishings. Mite allergy is a common disease associated with asthma, eczema, and chronic allergic rhinitis. But they don't like wool. The German Association for Applied and Experimental Allergy Research (GAF) showed that wool carpets performed best in resisting dust mite infestations. Wool rugs also act as a natural air filter, trapping allergens such as dust and pollen. Even if you don't suffer from dust mite allergies or asthma, choosing a wool rug for your home Self-motivation is health. Wool red carpets with natural fibers do not emit VOCs (volatile organic compounds), unlike carpets woven from synthetic fibers or piled carpets with synthetic wools.
You might also like