Persian Hand-knotted Gabbeh Rug Rc-247
Handmade Tree Design Gabbeh Rug Rc-247
Length: 7' 11.64" (243 cm) / Width: 6' 7.44" (202 cm)
This Persian hand-knotted Gabbeh rug Rc-247 is produced in Shiraz by Iranian weavers with a unique design. In preparing this Gabbeh, fleece has been used, making it more soft and tender. Wool, one of the main raw materials for Gabbeh rug production, becomes more beautiful when dyed with natural materials. In addition to the beauty, durability, and colorfastness of these Gabbeh rugs, it is more than the rugs painted with chemical dyes. This Gabbeh does not have the same sample as this pattern and color and is 100% washable.
Persian Hand-knotted Gabbeh Rug Rc-247 in Decoration
- The effect of the color green in the decor is in addition to the beauty and comfort of the viewer.
- The presence of wool in gabbehs makes them soft, durable and warm.
- This Gabbeh is easily washable and does not lose quality due to washing.
- The dye and raw materials used in this Gabbeh are completely natural so it does not cause any allergies.
- This carpet, with a very attractive design and eye-catching, is an excellent choice for use in a variety of decorations, especially modern.
- 6-tree design is one of the attractive modern designs that, with its thick and warm colors, can create a good combination with furniture with neutral or monochrome colors.
- Gabbeh rugs are usually woven with a imaginary design, which shows its weavers' high skill and art and has made this artwork very valuable.
CyrusCrafts™ by an excellent infrastructure background, professional and specialized activity in the field of sales and export of high-quality vintage and modern Iranian goods to different parts of the world, is now proud to offer you the most peculiar and original decorative and tasty items with the latest transfer processes, Support Customers and after-sales service, responsibly.
We present The Originality, quality, beauty, uniqueness, health, and a good sense of a safe purchase and delivery.
You might also like