Saffron Sohan Candy Ta-855| 400 gram pack
Produced in Iran (Qom)
With pistachio kernels
In the package of 400 grams (0.88 pounds)
High-quality raw materials were used in the production of Saffron Sohan Candy Ta-855, giving it a great aroma and taste. This Sohan is provided in a package with a lid. Enjoy this delicious Sohan candy as a snack or with hot tea at home or at the office in the evening.
All about Saffron Sohan Candy Ta-855
Qom is the main center for the production of Sohan, one of Iran's traditional and delicious products. Wheat flour, wheat germ, egg yolk, butter, sugar, saffron, and cardamom are among the ingredients of Sohan candy and due to the presence of wheat and various proteins in this food, consumption of this substance is very effective for controlling the nerves.
Butter or vegetable oils are used to make Sohan. Adding fat to Sohan increases its calories and makes chewing, taste, smell, taste, and shelf life easier. Of course, butter is among the fats. It has a more dramatic taste and gives a toffee-like flavor when cooked with cardamom and sugar, but do not forget that butter increases cholesterol, triglycerides, and also your weight. In the Sohan baking industry, sugar is also added as a sweetener, color enhancer, and, most importantly, a preservative. In addition to their nutritional value, eggs also provide protein, fat, and many vitamins.
Learn about Saffron Sohan Candy Ta-855's benefits
- Reducing blood cholesterol, preventing depression, and improving heart function is among saffron's benefits.
- Wheat germ contains vitamins such as vitamins B, E, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, iodine, selenium, magnesium which eliminate dandruff, prevent hair loss, improve skin problems and prevent cancer.
- Egg yolk contains a lot of protein that strengthens bones and improves the function of the body's nerves.
- Cardamom is one of the aromatic spices that prevent stress and anxiety.
- The presence of high potassium in pistachios causes vitality, prevents cancer and heart attack
You might also like