- 0 likes
- 571 views
- 0 comments
Dirt and stains on the carpet are experiences that can happen to almost everyone. Since excessive washing of carpets, especially hand-woven rugs, leads to the damage of its warp and weft and accelerates decay, it is necessary to clean and remove all kinds of carpet stains by home methods. If you learn the correct ways to clean any stain that fits the material of each carpet, you will no longer need to wash the entire carpet to remove a stain or leave your expensive rugs to the carpet cleaner. In the following, we try to acquaint you with the methods of removing all kinds of stains from the carpet:
How to Remove Tea and Coffee Stains from the Carpet
Tea and coffee stains are the most common stains on carpets, and several different ways say How to get tea stains out of carpet, some of which we will mention in this article. How to get tea stain out of carpet
- First, collect the spilled tea and coffee from the carpet surface as soon as possible with a spoon, and then apply it on the stained part with a cloth. Next, take another clean cloth, soak it in water and white vinegar, and rub it on the stained part with a suitable foam until it is completely gone.
- This method recommends washing the carpet with cold water and suitable detergent as soon as the tea is poured on the rug.
- If you can't wash the carpet quickly, it is better to pour a little salt on the stained part and wait for a while. By doing this, you will see that the tea stain will be absorbed by the salt and will be eliminated little by little. Next, clean the desired area with warm water and detergent.
- In this method, we suggest pouring a little yogurt on the tea stain and, after a few minutes, removing it with a spoon. Then clean the stain with a damp cloth.
How to Remove Juice and Wine Stains from the Carpet
If you live in Canada, you probably use wine to warm up the cold winter nights. However, it is normal to encounter wine stains. At first, use a spoon to collect juice or wine from the carpet's surface. Then wet a sponge and rub it on the stained area. You may need to repeat this several times to remove the stain completely.
How to Remove Oil and Grease Stains on the Carpet
Removing grease stains from carpets is not easy because these stains, in addition to being very hard, have a sticky state that makes them harder to clean and remove. As a rule, the shorter the time elapsed, the easier it will be to clean and remove them, so one of the essential things in removing any stain from the carpet is the high speed of action.
First of all, you need to gently place a cloth or paper towel on the oil stain and press it, but be careful never to put your towel or paper horizontally as it will cause the stain to penetrate deeper. Use a solvent to remove stains and then wash the area with warm water. Then pour some baking soda or cornstarch on the oily parts. These two substances are both absorbers of moisture and oil, and using them together will not damage the carpet texture. To use these two ingredients, you can use a toothbrush and after hitting it on the stain, let it stay for 15 minutes.
In the next step, you have to vacuum the parts that have soda and starch with a strong vacuum cleaner so that it is completely out of the carpet.
How to Remove Candle and Paraffin Stains from the Carpet
It may be challenging to clean the candle stain or the paraffin spilled on the carpet, but it is not impossible. If paraffin penetrates your carpet, it will cause the fibers to stick together. To solve this problem, you can follow the steps below:
- Unlike other stains, which must be done quickly with stain removal, you will need patience and time for paraffin because you must first allow the paraffin to harden on your rug.
- After it dries and hardens, you can use a slow knife and carefully remove it from the carpet. You need to repeat this several times to remove all the stains, and finally, use a vacuum cleaner to remove the remnants and peeled pieces of paraffin from the carpet.
- If there is still some paraffin stain left, it is better to put clean paper on the paraffin and then use a steam iron and rub it on the paper. Repeating this process, the remaining paraffin will gradually melt and stick to the paper.
- After the paraffin is wholly removed, the last step is to wash the area with water.
How to Remove Blood Stains from the Carpet
If you quickly remove the blood stain from the carpet, it will not be difficult to remove and eliminate it, but it becomes more resistant and harder to remove as time goes by.
- You can use a clean and dry white cloth and put it on the stain, but if a bit of time has passed since the blood spilled on your carpet, you should moisten the cloth a little and then put it on the stain. It is better to gently pull the cloth on the blood stain with rotating movements and repeat until it is completely clean.
- Using laundry soap or dishwashing liquid can also help remove blood stains from your carpet.
- If the blood stain is still wet, you can pour a little salt or wet sugar on it and let it dry completely, then quickly clean the area with a brush.
How to Remove Chewing Gum Stains from the Carpet
- The most common way to remove chewing gum from carpets is to use a piece of ice. You can put ice on the gum for 30 seconds to gradually harden and cool, then use a spoon to separate it from your rug. Finally, if there are small parts left, cut the piles slightly with the tip of scissors.
- You can saturate the area where the gum sticks with heated vinegar, in which case the gum will dissolve in the vinegar and be easily removed.
- Mayonnaise is also one of the useful ways that rubbing it on the gum softens it and easily separates it from the carpet.
How to Remove Ketchup Stains from the Carpet
First, clean the stain as much as possible with a clean cloth or sponge soaked in water. Then use a slice of lemon and rub it on the stained part of the carpet. Pour some water on the desired area, and then gently tap the stain with a clean cloth until it is completely gone.
How to Remove Chocolate Stains from Carpets
The best and fastest way to remove chocolate stains from the carpet is to use a solution that you can prepare from a combination of three glasses of water, a spoon of Vitex, and about a glass of white vinegar. Some people also add a little shampoo to this solution. Finally, it is better to wash the stained part with a bit of water and shampoo. If you have a hand-woven rug, remove Vitex from the solution.
If the stain still does not clean after these steps, you can use alcohol and vinegar solution in equal proportions. In this case, the solution should be rubbed with a sponge on the stained area to be completely clean.
How to Remove Ink Stains on the Carpet
First, we suggest pouring a little yogurt on the ink stain and spreading it. After the yogurt is well mixed with the ink, collect it from the carpet surface with a spoon. By repeating this process, the ink stain will be significantly cleaned.
This article got acquainted with some of the most common stains on carpets and solutions to eliminate them. You can share your opinions about this article with us in the comments. By referring to other website sections, get acquainted with CyrusCraft products, including the highest quality and most unique Persian hand-woven and machine-woven carpets, and make a safe and enjoyable purchase experience with us.