Unique Hand Shaped Wood & Silver Women's Earrings AC-1044
Primary Material: 950 Silver
Secondary Material: Walnut Wood
Metal Finish: Polished
Technique: Hand Shaping Wood
Colors: Silver, Dark & Light Brown
Natural and durable, Unique Hand Shaped Wood & Silver Women's Earrings AC-1044 are entirely handmade of high-quality wood. It does not matter what kind of dress you will be wearing, these beautiful earrings will fit in perfectly. This product has a beautiful appearance due to the combination of wood and silver. It should be noted that these earrings are completely allergy-free with a solid color.
Women's Earrings AC-1044 Silver & Wood Combination
Because silver and brown are both warm colors, they might seem like an odd combination and they do not complement well, but these Unique Hand Shaped Wood & Silver Women's Earrings AC-1044 show that silver can work just as well with wood.
Gray, blue, and green undertones appear in warm brown wood. Select a color combination that complements rather than contrasts these tones. That is exactly what we did here.
About the 925 Silver Used in Women's Earrings AC-1044
925 silver, as its name implies, consists of 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% consisting mainly of copper and other trace elements. Since 925 sterling silver is soft, it poses a challenge to jewelers to shape, making it better than pure silver.
AC-1044 Silver & Wood Jewelry Maintenance
When it comes to jewelry maintenance, the most important thing to remember is that you should never wear jewelry while doing physical work such as housework, gardening, or exercising.
- To prevent dust and moisture from damaging your wood jewelry, store it in an airtight bag.
- Keep your wood jewelry clean by wiping it down with a microfiber cloth every day to prevent dust and dirt buildup.
- Your wood jewelry will benefit from being polished with a Blitz wood polishing cloth containing beeswax.
Following each use, you should wash your silver by hand with hot, sudsy water. Hand-dry immediately and completely after you rinse with hot, clear water. When polishing tarnished silver, use a good quality silver cleaner instead of dips.
What do you think about Unique Hand Shaped Wood & Silver Women's Earrings AC-1044?
You might also like