Heriz 5'X 3' Persian Blue Handmade Rug Rc-310
Retail & Wholesale
Handmade Area Rug Rc-310
handmade with premium, hand-spun wool
Length: 5' 0.96" (155cm) / Width: 3' 4.92" (104cm)
Density: 50 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be
The Heriz 5'X 3' Persian Blue Handmade Rug Rc-310, which has very special and attractive colors, captures the attention of every viewer with its appealing design and special colors.
The Principles of Maintaining This Heriz 5'X 3' Persian Blue Handmade Rug Rc-310
Avoid placing the handmade carpet under direct sunlight, for example, by the window. If necessary, you can use a carpet cover to protect the carpet, and it is better to cover it every two or three months to prevent unevenness of the carpet.
Avoid placing pots on the carpet or its roots. Most of the carpet rot is caused by excess water at the foot of the pots.
- Constantly stepping on a particular part of the carpet will wear the carpet in that place. To prevent this, the carpet should be turned upside down at least once every six months so that the piles of the carpet have time to return to their natural state and have more resistance.
- Handwoven carpet should not be spread on chalk, clay, or limestone surface. These materials will decompose wool and silk due to their alkalinity.
- Spread the handmade carpet on a smooth surface such as stone, mosaic, ceramic, parquet, etc. This surface must be smooth, dry, and free of dust.
- Avoid placing heavy objects such as furniture on the handwoven carpet. This causes the handmade carpet to be compressed, and its effect may not disappear in the long run. It is better to spread the force by placing the sofa (wooden or plastic) under the base of the sofa to cause less damage and change the location of the sofa base at least once a month.
- Sweep the surface of the small carpet using a vacuum cleaner with a brush or a hand broom. It should be noted that if you use a vacuum cleaner with a brush, avoid using it on the roots because the roots may get stuck in the brush and cause damage to the roots. The last stage of sweeping should be in the direction of the carpet so that the piles of the carpet are arranged, and the patterns get their clarity.
You might also like