Persian 4'X6' Luxury All Silk Handmade Rug Rc-266
Retail & Wholesale
Ornamental All Silk Handmade Rug Rc-266
Exquisite and Luxury Rug
Length: 6' 6.72" (200 cm) / Width: 4' 5.04" (135 cm)
Density: 80 raj (knot per 7 cm)
Note: The raj is a unit for measuring the quality of the carpet, which shows the density of the number of carpet knots in the dimensions of 7 cm. the higher the density, the more exquisite the carpet will be.
You can buy this Persian 4'X6' luxury all silk handmade rug Rc-266 with a beautiful design and unique and attractive colors at an exceptional price from CyrusCrafts and add it to your assets. As you know, the Persian carpet is one of the most precious and valuable carpets in the world, which not only does not lose its value as it gets old but also becomes a very expensive antique.
Maintenance of this Persian 4'X6' luxury all silk handmade rug Rc-266
The luxury and beauty that a silk rug gives to your space are undeniable. After purchasing this exquisite silk carpet, knowing the principles of silk carpet maintenance is very important to maintain this 4'X6' area rug to increase its lifespan.
Choose a flat area to flatten your handmade silk rugs, such as parquet and ceramic. This surface should be completely soft, dry, and clean. Be careful not to spread the handmade silk carpet on dirt, gypsum, or lime as much as possible. Due to their alkalinity, these surfaces will destroy the texture of the silk carpet and decompose it.
- To prevent the movement of these carpets, it is recommended to use a carpet pad.
- As much as possible, place your silk rug in a low-traffic area. This will extend the life of the carpet and prevent wear and tear.
- If you place the rug in a busy place or so-called high traffic, do not forget to rotate it every once in a while so that all carpet parts are worn and worn in the same proportion.
- Another important point in the principles of maintenance of silk carpets (even when storing carpets in storage and storing handmade carpets) is not to spread them in direct sunlight. Sunlight can ruin the colors of your beautiful rug.
- It is necessary to check the carpet every few years and wash it if necessary. The less the silk carpet is washed, the longer it will last. To remove silk carpet stains, don't go to the detergent immediately; first, try using water and a white towel to remove silk carpet stains.
- If your silk carpet has a superficial burn, you can trim the ends of the burnt yarns (until they are discolored) with a small, suitable scissor. But if your carpet burn was widespread, it is best to leave the work to a specialist.
You might also like