Gilamkesht Hashemi Persian Rice Ta-1477| 1.5 kg
Produced in Iran
Rice type: Hashemi rice
Safe and clean
Calories: 130 Cal per 100 gr
In the package of 1.5 kg (3.30 pounds)
Gilamkesht Hashemi Persian Rice Ta-1477 is currently the second-best Iranian Rice after Sadri rice. People find Hashemi rice one of the best types of Rice because of its long and white grains.
About Gilamkesht Hashemi Persian Rice Ta-1477
There are several types of Hashemi rice, including bone Hashemi (Ostokhani Hashemi rice) and Tarem Hashemi. This Rice's well-cooked and aromatic nature makes it popular at parties and gatherings. Hashemi rice grains generally have a creamier white color and a bigger texture than other Iranian rice grains.
How does Hashmi rice differ from other rice?
- It is organic and natural.
- It has a good shelf life.
- There is no need to clear.
- It is resistant to pests and diseases.
- It grows well.
- Most importantly, it is fragrant and well-cooked
- This type of Rice is long-grained.
- This Rice is easy to cook and remains soft for several hours after cooking.
- After cooking, the rice grains are in a row and separate from each other.
- The percentage of broken grains in this Rice is lower than in other types of Iranian Rice, and the grains are uniform in this Rice.
- 0-2 kg (0-4.4 pound)
You might also like