Persian Modern 4'X7' Area Rug Rc-324
Machine-woven Heatset Vintage Area Rug Rc-324
Highly durable and smooth underfoot
Length: 7' 4.56" (225 cm) / Width: 4' 11.04" (150 cm)
Longitudinal density: 3600 density
Transverse density: 1200 reeds
Note: The number of weft yarns per meter of carpet length is called the longitudinal density. The number of knots per square meter of the carpet's width is called the transverse density. The higher the transverse and longitudinal density of the carpet, the more durable the carpet is.
It is not an exaggeration to say that Persian Modern 4'X7' Area Rug Rc-324 is one of the most popular styles of neoclassical interior decoration. Although this style dates back to the 18th century, it still has its charms. This style conveys a good feeling to the audience while being luxurious and calm.
Neoclassical is a combination of modern tendencies with classical features. This style is for those who have a cheerful spirit and are looking for a world of colors in their home.
What Are The Advantages of Buying This Persian Modern 4'X7' Area Rug Rc-324?
- This machine-woven rug is less likely to tear, and the reason for this is the use of acrylic thread in its texture.
- These carpets have higher heat resistance and can withstand direct heat for up to 5 minutes. Unlike other carpets, which, for example, get burned and pale quickly when exposed to the direct heat of an iron, these carpets are more resistant.
- The color of acrylic carpets does not change after washing and is resistant to sunlight. But some carpets, such as BCF carpets, may become pale due to washing.
- Watering and shortening due to using acrylic carpets are very little compared to other machine-made carpets.
- These carpets have higher resistance than other carpets and have a longer lifespan than other carpets.
- Acrylic carpets are softer than their polyester carpets.
- If you run your hand on the acrylic carpet, your hand will not slip on the carpet.
- Acrylic carpets have lively and cheerful colors compared to other carpets, and this feature is because the dyeability of these yarns is more than that of synthetic fibers.
- These fibers can be dyed and washed and are hypoallergenic. Acrylics are very resistant to stains and chemicals.
You might also like