Meda Organic Honey Ta-1343| 500 grams
Produced in Iran
Honey type: Thyme
100% Organic and Natural
Calories: 304 cal per 100 gr
Weight: 500 grams (17.63 ounce)
Overall weight: 530 grams (18.69 ounce)
Honey made from thyme plants is known as thyme honey. Honey is sometimes named after a flower whose nectar provides 50% or more of a species' total nectar. One of the most popular and famous honey among Iranians is Meda Organic Honey Ta-1343, which comes from the flowers of the thyme plant. This honey's popularity can be attributed to its properties as a treatment for many diseases and its unique flavor.
Features of Meda Organic Honey Ta-1343
Color: This honey's color may depend on the region and the amount of storage time, but it will usually be dark amber, which is slightly reddish.
Taste and smell: This honey has a moderate sweetness, an intense aroma, an excellent taste, and a more savory flavor than other honey. In general, it has a unique smell and taste.
Properties of Meda Organic Honey Ta-1343
- Thyme honey is high in antioxidants.
- Thyme honey is antibacterial and effective in treating coughs and sore throats.
- This honey also reduces menstrual pain.
- Another property of thyme honey is its effect on improving the functioning of the digestive system.
- Thyme can strengthen the nerves and make you feel happy and is a factor in preventing depression.
- Thyme honey has another property that makes it perfect for treating stomach infections.
You might also like