Parskhomein Natural Honey Ta-817| 1700 gram pack
Produced in Iran
Thirty flower honey
In the package of 1700 grams (3.74 pounds)
About Parskhomein Natural Honey Ta-817
Honey is one of the oldest and first sweeteners used by humans and contains sugars such as glucose, fructose, and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium chloride, sulfur, iron, and phosphate. Vitamins such as b1, b2, b6, b3, b5, and C are also found in different proportions depending on the quality and type of honey.
Unique features of Parskhomein Natural Honey Ta-817
- Easily digested: Honey's sugar molecules can easily be converted to other sugars, so even sensitive stomachs can easily digest them.
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants: it plays a major role in preventing cancer as well as heart disease.
- Its caloric level is low: Compared to other sugars, it has 40% fewer calories, although its energy is very high, it does not add to a person's body weight.
- It spreads quickly in the blood: when mixed with a suitable amount of water. After 7 minutes, it circulates in the bloodstream, releasing sugar molecules that help the brain, the body's main consumer of sugar, function better and prevent fatigue.
- Health and blood factor construction are both enhanced by honey; it provides part of the energy needed for this process, as well as cleansing the blood from impurities.
Honey is high in glucose and calories
Honey is a delicious and healthy alternative to sugar. Keep in mind that honey should only be consumed in moderation because it is high in calories and sugar. If you replace honey with other artificial sweeteners in your diet, you will see a noticeable effect on your health.
The latest transfer processes combined with CyrusCrafts's expertise in exporting high-quality vintage and modern Iranian products around the world, as well as support from Customer support and after-sales service, makeCyrusCrafts™ unique and distinctive.
- 21 × 9 × 9 cm
- 1700 grams (3.74 pounds)
You might also like