Arshia Persian Hashemi Rice Ta-829| 5 kg pack
Produced in Iran
Hashemi type of rice
In the package of 5 kg (11.02 pound)
Rice is one of the main foods used in Iranian food. Rice grains are cooked and prepared differently and can provide good ingredients to many other foods. The people of Iran and many other countries consider this useful food to be one of the main foods they consume.
About Arshia Persian Hashemi Rice Ta-829
Hashemi rice is fragrant, tasty, high-quality rice. Many types of Iranian rice are available, but this rice is known for being tasty and easily grown.
Some properties of Arshia Persian Hashemi Rice Ta-829
- It's natural, diuretic, cholesterol-free, digestive, and anti-inflammatory.
- It has protein, which is essential for muscle growth and repair. Protein is also an important component of hair, nails, and skin.
- It has very low-fat content and therefore is a good option for people looking to lose weight.
- It has vitamin B1, which is essential for a healthy heart and a healthy nervous system.
- It has a resistant starch that is transferred to the intestines undigested and causes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines, which is very beneficial for the health of the intestines.
- The low sodium content of white rice makes it suitable for people with hypertension and high blood pressure.
- Rice contains amino acids, which are very useful and essential for the construction of muscle tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. These amino acids play a great role in the health of the skin, hair, eye vision, heart, lungs, glands, brain, and nervous system.
- In addition to being easily digested, rice can reduce sweating, lower blood pressure, and contain anti-inflammatory properties, which explains why continuous consumption of rice prevents edema (swelling).
The latest transfer processes, coupled with CyrusCrafts' expertise in exporting high-quality vintage and modern Iranian products throughout the world, as well as Customer Support and after-sales service, make CyrusCrafts™ unique.
- 5-10 kg (11.02-22.04 pound)
You might also like