Handmade Blue Turquoise Silver Necklace AC-911
Metal Type: 925 Silver
Chain Length: 48 cm
Dimensions: 70x28 mm
Total Weight: 50 grams
Metal Finish: Polished
Gemstone Type: Blue Turquoise
The handmade blue Turquoise and Silver Necklace AC-911 combines turquoise and silver with a modern and classic style. Designed to be suitable for casual and formal occasions, this necklace can be worn daily and formally. With its unique design, the Handmade Blue Turquoise Silver Necklace AC-911 will catch the attention of anyone.
An 8-mm turquoise gemstone with a diameter of 7 mm hangs from a chain via a ring attached to the center of the stone. It measures 28 mm in length with a 7 mm diameter. This necklace is attached to a 925 silver chain. It can be a beautiful and luxurious present for those you care about.
The Advantages of Blue Turquoise AC-911
One of the oldest gemstones known to humanity, turquoise is also one of the most popular. Despite its versatility, turquoise is frequently used in jewelry of all types. There are a few reasons why it is so popular.
- There is a belief that turquoise jewelry brings calmness and serenity into one's life.
- It also protects against negative energy and ill omen.
- As well as being revered as a sacred stone, turquoise is believed to bring good fortune.
- According to an ancient belief, the color of a gem changed if the wearer was in danger or sick. Once the calamity has passed, it would revert to its original color.
- If a wearer was poisoned, it was also believed the stone would become yellow or damp.
The Price of Handmade Blue Turquoise Silver Necklace AC-911
Persian blue turquoise costs are usually pretty high, even when you buy it wholesale. Don't be fooled by low prices. You can perform two major tests to figure out if your turquoise is dyed if you suspect it is.
Turquoise's most sought-after color is a deep, intense medium blue, sometimes known as sky blue or robin's egg blue. This color is traditionally found in the Nishapur district of Iran, so it is also known as "Persian blue," regardless of whether it was mined there.
Would you buy this turquoise necklace? Please leave a comment.
You might also like