Bags & Wallets
The basic idea behind every bag and backpack is that people always carry items and objects with them depending on their job and interaction with their surroundings. Therefore, they need some containers to carry those objects, which necessitates the use of bags and backpacks.
Today, different types of accessories such as scarfs, jewelry, and jewelry boxes, bags, and backpacks are manufactured all over the world for different applications, which we are going to discuss bags, purses, and handbags below.
Different types of bags
There are various types of bags based on their style and fabric, which are discussed in detail below.
- Wallet: Wallets come in a variety of sizes and patterns and are used to carry money, credit cards, and ID cards. Wallets are mostly used by men, and they are one of the most important men's style accessories.
- Fanny pack: As the name suggests, it is fastened around the waist with a buckle (clip). Fanny packs come in both men's and women's styles, with women's fanny packs being slightly more formal than men's or regular fanny packs. This type of bag is mostly used to carry essential items, especially on tourist trips as well as for daily activities.
- Handbag: This bag model has the most diversity in design, size, and application. Women's handbags are used for formal occasions, parties, work or school, and running errands on a daily basis. But men's handbags are mostly used for work, study, etc. Dorsa, Charm Mashhad, and Kohan Charm are just a few of the well-known Iranian brands that produce high-quality, well-designed women's handbags.
A wristlet is the smallest size of a handbag, with a small strap that hangs on the wrist.
- Travel bag: A travel bag, also known as a duffel bag, is a large and appropriate travel bag with two upper handles and a long shoulder strap. This bag is typically made of tarpaulin for durability and is an excellent choice for frequent travelers.
Different types of backpacks
Backpacks are now one of the most versatile items, as they can be paired with a variety of outfits. In fact, the backpack has evolved into one of the best options for daily use or short trips.
Backpacks are classified into several types, including club backpacks, everyday backpacks, and so on. The following section will go over the most useful backpacks.
- Formal backpacks: This type of backpack is ideal for work or study because it has a fancy and stylish appearance in addition to its special and unique comfort. In fact, the benefit of these backpacks is that they are very light and can carry everything you need for the day at your workplace or school.
- Gym backpack: These backpacks typically have space for a water bottle as well as enough room for your clothes and equipment. They are an excellent substitute for gym bags. They can also be used for short trips or amateur mountaineering. Some of these backpacks are designed to accommodate a laptop.
- Casual backpack: These backpacks are ideal for recreational and tourist activities. They are waterproof, making them resistant to rain, snow, and other elements. The materials used to make these backpacks are generally extremely durable. They are intended to be suitable for both men and women, and the shoulder straps are intended to alleviate shoulder strain. These backpacks typically have a lot of storage space and can hold everything you need for a short trip.
Handcrafted bags and backpacks
Handicrafts are still popular in today's advanced and industrial world. Iran has long been regarded as one of the best and largest producers of unique handicrafts. Each Iranian province has its own type of handicraft that is associated with its rites and culture.
Handcrafted bags and backpacks are among the most popular handicrafts produced in Iran, with various uses, designs, and colors depending on the culture of each province. These items have small, regular, and delicate designs, as well as a high level of originality and quality.
All of the types mentioned at the beginning of the article are made by hand in Iran from natural fabrics such as wool, cotton, Termeh, and so on. By visiting the website, you can purchase the best-handcrafted bags and backpacks at the most
Djadjim bags and backpacks are among the most popular handcrafted bags and backpacks. Djadjim is a type of handmade fabric that can be used to make a variety of handicrafts. Djadjim fabric is used to make a variety of products, including bags, backpacks, duvets, tablecloths, and mats.
For many years, Iranian artists have exported traditional handcrafted bags and backpacks to various parts of the world, and now, thanks to the capabilities and knowledge available on CyrusCrafts, these products are increasingly available in global markets.
Cyruscrafts specializes in the supply, sale, and export of elegant bags, handbags, wallets, and backpacks. We bring you high-class, one-of-a-kind products that will liven up and individualize your home or workplace.